This news report shows just how effective IsaGenix can be at not only helping you to lose weight and inches, but to feel energized and regain your health! If you don’t believe me, just try…
Trainer: Sara Richter, MS, Manager of Nutrition Education
Since the inception of Isagenix, Natural Accelerator™ has been a key product, dating back to the very first Weight Loss Solution. Manager of Nutrition Education, Sara Richter breaks down the plant and herb-based ingredients that make up Natural Accelerator, and how they work to safely boost metabolism and support weight loss. Understanding the science behind Natural Accelerator can help you determine how to best use this product with any Isagenix System.
For more podcasts visit IsagenixPodcast.com.
How to Use Natural Accelerator
Since the inception of Isagenix, Natural Accelerator™ has been a key product, dating back to the very first Weight Loss Solution. Manager of Product Education, Sara Richter breaks down the plant and herb-based ingredients that make up Natural Accelerator, and how they work to safely boost your metabolism and support your weight loss goals. Understanding the science behind Natural Accelerator can help you determine how to best use this product with any Isagenix System.
These new snacks are only 15 calories each and are one of my new favorites! Taste like healthy “sweet tarts”. To order contact Diana Frerick at 602-790-7827, …
Isagenix Snacks Natural Chocolate 60 Snacks Brand New Our wafers take the edge off hunger to help you successfully lose weight and cleanse. Great tasting …
For anyone using an Isagenix Weight Wellness System, Natural Accelerator™ is usually part of your daily nutritional support both during Shake Days and Cleanse Days. But what’s inside Natural Accelerator and what is the best way to use it?
What Is Natural Accelerator?
As the name implies, Natural Accelerator contains ingredients meant to promote “acceleration.” In this case, it’s acceleration of energy metabolism through thermogenesis. Thermogenesis is the process of heat production, which can be modified through dietary ingredients.
Natural Accelerator contains ingredients such as green tea, apple cider vinegar, cayenne, cinnamon, cocoa seed, niacin, and chromium.
Green tea and cayenne have a thermogenic effect in the body, meaning they can cause a temporary increase in metabolic rate after being consumed (1-4).† Other ingredients like apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, chromium, and niacin serve another purpose, which is to support healthy glucose metabolism following a meal (5-9).†
In this way, Natural Accelerator is a metabolism multi-tasker—supporting thermogenesis and healthy glucose metabolism. While on an Isagenix system, the product is intended for use on Shake Days and on Cleanse Days.
What’s the best way to use Natural Accelerator?
Given the double benefit that Natural Accelerator has of supporting thermogenesis and healthy glucose metabolism after meals, some may wonder how exactly to use it for maximum success. There’s never only one way to use most Isagenix products. In fact, easy customization of an Isagenix nutritional system is one factors that sets it apart. However, in general, here’s how Natural Accelerator may best support you:
- Shake Days: Natural Accelerator can be taken with any shake or meal of choice for thermogenic benefit. For optimal support of healthy glucose metabolism, however, it’s preferable to use the product with your “third” or largest meal of the day.
- Cleanse Days: Thermogenic ingredients like green tea and cayenne can help maximize success on Cleanse Days by supporting your body’s ability to burn fat and calories.† However, for some individuals with sensitivity to cayenne pepper or apple cider vinegar, it may be better best to avoid Natural Accelerator on an empty stomach and/or consume along with one or two of the Cleanse Day snack options.
Making the Most of Your Metabolism
When choosing when to take Natural Accelerator, it’s important to know how it works within your own body. Whether alongside a snack on Cleanse Days or a meal on Shake Days, keep in mind what you’re seeking from the product, its thermogenic effect and support for nutrient and glucose metabolism.†
†This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Hursel et al. The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. Int J Obes 2009;33:956-61.
- Huang J, Wang Y, Xie Z, Zhou Y, Zhang Y, Wan X. The anti-obesity effects of green tea in human intervention and basic molecular studies. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014 Oct;68(10):1075-87.
- Galgani JE, Ryan DH, Ravussin E. Effect of capsinoids on energy metabolism in human subjects. Br J Nutr. 2010 Jan;103(1):38-42.
- Yoneshiro et al. Nonpungent capsaicin analogs (capsinoids) increase energy expenditure through the activation of brown adipose tissue in humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012; 95:845-50.
- Ostman et al. Vinegar supplementation lowers glucose and insulin responses and increases satiety after a bread meal in healthy subjects. Eur J Clin Nutr 2005;59:983-8.
- Johnston CS et al. Examination of the antiglycemic properties of vinegar in healthy adults. Ann Nutr Metab 2010;56:74-9.
- Akilen R, Tsiami A, Devendra D, Robinson N. Cinnamon in glycaemic control: systematic review and meta analysis. Clin Nutr. 2012 Oct;31(5):609-15.
- Gropper et al. Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism. Blemont, CA: Cengage Learning, 2009;5:334-337.
- Sharma et al. Beneficial effect of chromium supplementation on glucose, HbA1C and lipid variables in individuals. J Trace Elem Med Biol 2011;25:149-53.